Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Scrappy Plans

So after months and months, actually probably more like years!!! I will finally be attending my second ever crop day!
I am very excited to go, more so than I expected! Especially after a few failed attempts to make it, even paying the fee but then having to cancel at the last minute (darn kids).
My first ever crop day was a bit of a failure, I don't think I completed one entire layout... This time the hardest part should be deciding which layout to do first!
This is normally a tid-bit that I'd keep to myself but hopefully by filling you guys in I'll be extra driven to get lots of scrapping done knowing you will be awaiting heaps and lots of shares next week.
Heres to a child-free scrapping session!!
XoXoX Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Go for it Nic! Have fun! I expect to see lots of pages next week. XXX

    ReplyDelete