Sunday, March 2, 2014

3 Months Old - ACC

Hey hi everyone!
So I have a little bit of good new with quite a lot of bad news but hoping for a good outcome...
So the bad news starts with me almost completely destroying my laptop! It is totally unusable for at least 2 weeks. More bad news, I hadn't backed up my photos for a LONG time! So whether I will have any baby photos of Chloe or Jayce is yet to be seen. Fingers crossed!! And hence in the mean time I can't print off any photos to scrap but hopefully that means I meant get around to scraping photos I've had printed for awhile.
Good news. I had finished a couple of layouts just before my technological meltdown and can share them through my phone. Picture quality and blog content may be a bit diminished but here goes:

3 months old


The subject of the page is pretty straight forward, Jayce is 3 months old on this day.
The layout design came from the Febuary sketch over at Annas Craft Cupboard (ACC).



I kept very close to the sketch, the only change is not immediately noticeable. I couldn't decide which photos I liked the most so turned the photo spots into photo flaps by simply folding over a piece of white cardstock.



The page is almost entirely Simple Stories, mostly Daily Grind. I like all the lil bits and pieces they bring out with their collections.
Along with them I've used a Kaisercraft cogs mask with black dylusions spray in three spots then used it as a stamp in the top right corner.

I have also used the '3' tag from the photos as part of the title, bit of a size comparison. 


Other then those, two WOW Chipboard cogs and a Lil' Something Else flair bagde and page complete.
XoXoX Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember him that size! He has grown so much. He looks good in red.

    ReplyDelete