Monday, January 27, 2014

New-Do - Life.Paper.Scrapbook & Websters Pages

You guys must have wished super duper hard! The scrapbook fairies brought me back again on the same day!! I have a layout of my beautiful baby to share.
The page features Chloe showing off a 'new-do' that my cousin Anna did for her. I am still amazed that she managed to keep her still for that long!! Unfortunately it only lasted for about 5 minutes as Chloe tried to brush her hair and actually got upset when she realised it was ruined.


The layout is inspired by the sketch challenge over at Life. Paper. Scrapbook. When I saw this sketch it was one of those 'I MUST use this' moments. I experimented for awhile about what to make the grid out of, patterned paper, tided twine or drawing but I had never done eyelets and by now you guys should know I like trying knew things, so eyelets it was.

I was also inspired by Websters Pages. You might remember at the start of the month I shared a layout using only their products here and I still had the remnants left on near my craft space when I found their 'scrap your stash' challenges on the blog. I just couldn't resist!
There were 5 challenges. Monochromatic, Sticky, Soft, Metallic and Sketch. Here I have combined both:
Day 2 - Use something sticky.

Lots and lots of stickers spread around the sections of this layout from the Postcards From Paris 2 which are perfect from anything to do with Chloe!

And day 4 - Use metallic elements. And Websters have LOTS of great lil embellishments that cover this. I have used charms and paperclips also from the Postcards From Paris 2 collection.

While all of the papers are from the Recorded collection. There is heaps of fussy cutting in this page. All of the peg frames have been fussy cut along with a few other elements. (And I only cut myself once but being a scrapbooker I wrapped it with washi tape a kept going.)

So twice in one day hey, wonder if I can keep it up...
XoXoX Nicole.

Websters Pages - Recorded -  This & That
Websters Pages - Recorded - Perfect Accents
Websters Pages - Recorded - Remember When
Websters Pages - Recorded - Best of Times
Websters Pages - Postcards From Paris 2 - Word Stickers
Websters Pages - Postcards From Paris 2 -Tags & Prompt Stickers
Websters Pages - Postcards From Paris 2 -Buttons & Twine
Websters Pages - Postcards From Paris 2 -Crown Paperclip
Websters Pages - Postcards From Paris 2 - Charm Bronze Women
Websters Pages - Postcards From Paris 2 - Charm Balloon


  1. Wow Nic. You have excelled. This page is awesome. I love love love it! You have become a majorly good scrapbooker! Of course having photos like these of one of the most gorgeous things I have ever seen certainly helps the cause. Love the horizontal and vertical lines of the page. It is brilliant! Sorry to burst your bubble, but no I don't think you will keep it up. Your have a two year old and a baby! Love your work. XXXXXX

  2. I was surprised she sat that long also! Xox to you Nicicole. I love looking at the pages it makes me feel like I am not so far away

  3. What an awesome page! Love all the little bits and pieces! and what a cute photo!!

  4. This is absolutely incredible. I love what you did with the grid and the Polaroid paper! Thanks for playing along with us at LPS!