Wednesday, September 11, 2013

No Photo

On Chloes 2nd Birthday I took a million photos of her!! However, probably only 10 are any good! About a month ago now she decided she didnt want to smile for the camera anymore. Not happy!
Anyway, thats what this layout is about.


The layout was inspired by the August sketch from sketcbook 365:






I will edit this post with some close-ups  and description for your reading pleasure later on.
My trip to visit family in victoria was extended (more on that later) and its a real battle to make posts with whats avaliable to me here.

XoXoX Nicole.

4 comments:

  1. She looks like she is playing hide and seek! Let me guess, it's the cricut that is stopping you from finishing the layout?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you manage to get LO posted soon as challenge closes in 5 hrs, I will try and pop by again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How strange, came back to double check and its appeared:) A great LO and love the photos, very cute:) Thankyou for taking part:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute!!! I love the no circles! :D :D

    ReplyDelete