Tuesday, May 22, 2012

First Shoes

Hi guys.
I have another sketch challenge layout for you today, inspired by the sketch from Anna's Craft Cupboard a wonderful Australian online scrap shop.

May 2012 Sketch Challenge 

I love putting multiple photos onto a page, just one photo rarely tells the full story. When I saw this sketch I instantly thought of when Chloe wore her first pair of shoes.

First Shoes

The smaller photos were perfect for a close up of the shoes and the two bigger for the 'picture perfect' photo of her in the shoes and the reality photo of Chloe pulling them off.


Little bit of distressing and a curl for dimension. 


I'm not a fan of my own hand writing on layouts, so I love using tiny and mini alphas to avoid it.
Thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

  1. This one is awesome Nicole, you are getting so clever! I could look at photos of Chloe all day! XXX

    ReplyDelete